- Battle of Monocacy.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of Liberia
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Grand Canyon
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Location: New Hampshire Remove Contributor: Wellge, H. Remove Subject: Franklin Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 478 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes index to points of interest and view "Franklin Falls in 1856." AACR2
- Contributor: Wellge, H. (henry) - Norris & Wellge - Wellge, H.
- Date: 1884