- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Location: Newark Remove Subject: Kearny Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 522 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 651/3
- Contributor: Landis, T. J. Shepherd
- Date: 1895