- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Grand Canyon
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- China-India border.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Absecon Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. Oriented with north toward the lower right. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 500 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., directory, and 2 views. AACR2 Copyright not renewed, 01-14-1998.
- Contributor: Cinquin, Rene - Hughes & Cinquin
- Date: 1924