- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- New Zealand.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Atlantic Highlands (n.j.) Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 510 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: O.H. Bailey & Co.
- Date: 1894