- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- New Zealand.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Atlantic Highlands Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 510 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and index to points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: O.H. Bailey & Co.
- Date: 1894