- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: New Jersey Remove Subject: Trenton Remove
Properties of the Delaware River Improvement Company on Morrisville Island, Pa. opposite Trenton, N.J.
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye view. LC copy annotated in black ink with bracketed date. Shows Trenton. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 809.3 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - O.H. Bailey & Co. - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1900