- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- New Zealand.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- China-India border.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Binghamton Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 538 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus. and directory. AACR2
- Contributor: Landis & Alsop
- Date: 1901