- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- The city of New York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Location: Elmira Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 559 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes illus., directory, and view of "Elmira Heights, N.Y. 1901." AACR2
- Contributor: Landis & Alsop
- Date: 1901