- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- General map of Cairo.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Location: Buckhannon Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 988 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1900