- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Republic of Liberia
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Aerial Views Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Subject: Buckhannon Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 988 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Indexed for points of interest. AACR2
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1900