- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- General map of Cairo.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000 to 2099 Remove Subject: Antarctica Remove Subject: Antarctic Penninsula (antarctica) Remove
"803121AI (R02207) 3-05." Shows territorial claims and year-round research stations. Oriented with Greenwich meridian at the top. Includes notes and inset of Antarctic Peninsula. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 2005