- Korea demilitarized zone.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Arizona Remove Location: Nogales Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Relief shown by hachures. Shows landownership. "Copyrighted by George J. Roskruge, Tuscon, Arizona, 1893." "Adopted as the official map of Pima County by resolution of Board of Supervisors, July 22, 1893." Includes illus., "Map of the city of Tucson with additions, 1893," and inset of "Town of Nogales." LC Land ownership maps, 6 Available also through the Library of Congress Web ...
- Contributor: Roskruge, George J.
- Date: 1893