- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- China-India border.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600 to 1699 Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (north America) Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Date: 1639