- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Beijing Remove
Atlas général de la Chine, de la Tartarie chinoise, et du Tibet : pour servir aux différentes descriptions et histoires de cet empire
Relief shown pictorially. Text in French. Place names in French and romanized Chinese. "Avec privilège du Roi." Rev. ed. of: Nouvel atlas de la Chine, de la Tartarie chinoise et du Thibet. 1737. Revised ed. contains eight additional maps and fourteen plates of cultural and ethnographic interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault Acquisitions control no. ...
- Contributor: Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon D
- Date: 1790
Look inside: 4 results