- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- The city of New York.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Grand Canyon
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1640 to 1649 Remove Subject: Brielle Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Oriented with north toward the upper right. Bird's-eye-view. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. From Pierre d'Avity's Newe archontologia cosmica, engraved by Matthaeus Merian. Indexed for points of interest. LC copy has stamp in lower left corner (823B) Ink inscription in upper right corner (68).
- Contributor: Merian, Matthaeus - Avity, Pierre D
- Date: 1646