- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of Liberia
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- The city of New York.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1590-1599 Remove Subject: Brittany Remove
Scale ca. 1:1,100,000. Relief shown pictorially. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2: 651/1
- Contributor: [tavernier, Melchoir]
- Date: 1594