- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A capital do Brasil.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of Liberia
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: France. Armee. Armee, 8e. Etat-Major. Bureau, 2e Remove
"Septembre 1918." Pen-and-ink. Stamped on: Summerall papers. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault ARP
- Contributor: France. Armée. Armée, 8e. Etat-Major. Bureau, 2e. - Summerall, Charles Pelot
- Date: 1918