- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of Liberia
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Rhodes, James Ford Remove
Scale ca. 1:500,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 129.85 From his History of the Civil War, 1861-1865. New York, The Macmillan Co., 1917. Facing p. 314. Map of northwest Georgia showing the "lines of works erected by the United States forces" in blue and "Confederate forces" in red. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as ...
- Contributor: Rhodes, James Ford - Servoss, R. D.
- Date: 1864