- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Republic of Liberia
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: McDowell, Irvin Remove
Shows area between Sudley Springs to the north and Manassas Junction to the south. Locations of railroads and Warrenton Turnpike are indicated.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861