- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Subject: Montgomery County (md.) Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861-10-21