- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- A capital do Brasil.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center Remove
Relief shown by shading and spot heights on some maps. Common title devised by cataloger. Map scales range from ca. 1:4,800,000 (entire former Yugoslavia) to ca. 1:80,000 (Sarajevo vicinity). Publication date in ...
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center - United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1990