- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- China-India border.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- General map of Cairo.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center Remove
Relief shown by shading and spot heights on some maps. Common title devised by cataloger. Map scales range from ca. 1:4,800,000 (entire former Yugoslavia) to ca. 1:80,000 (Sarajevo vicinity). Publication date in lower margin of all maps: 8-01. Some maps include notes, graph, elevation profile, and/or index of operational groups. Some maps include none of these. Production numbers in lower margin range from "753541AI ...
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Cartography Center - United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1990