- Rio Colorado of the West
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- New Zealand.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- The city of New York.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Contributor: United States. Navy Remove
Depth shown by bathymetric tints. Shows tide lines, slope of the beach, buildings beyond the beach, and the location of hedgehogs (an anti-landing craft system). Numbers on the map correspond with other more traditional maps developed for the invasion. Title provided by cataloger. Created by United States Navy, June 1944 at Camp Bradford, Va. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: United States. Navy - Burwell, Charles Lee
- Date: 1944