- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- The city of New York.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Atlanta Remove
Map showing the operations of the national forces under the command of Maj. Gen. W.T. Sherman during the campaign resulting in the capture of Atlanta, Georgia, Sept. 1, 1864
Relief shown by hachures. Shows the area between Chattanooga, Tenn. and Lovejoy, Ga. "Prepared at the Coast Survey Office, Washington, D.C., from information furnished by Capt. O. M. Poe, Chief Engr. Genl. Sherman's staff and from Gen. Sherman's published report." LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) S28 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Lacks text found on ...
- Contributor: Hergesheimer, E. (edwin) - Krebs, Charles G. - Poe, O. M. (orlando Metcalfe) - United States Coast Survey - Hergesheimer, E.
- Date: 1864