- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- China-India border.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Chattanooga Region Remove
Relief shown by hachures. "Enlarged from a map compiled in 1865, by C.S. Mergell, under the direction of Col. W.E. Merrill ... and published by the Chief of Engineers of the Army in 1874." "Positions of troops located in 1891 by Captain S.C. Kellogg, 5th Cavalry." Maps 1-6 drawn by J. von Glümer; maps 7-8 drawn by Ward P. Winchell. "General orders, no. 101 ...
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers - Mergell, C. S. - Kellogg, Sanford C. (sanford Cobb) - Glümer, J. V. - Winchell, Ward P.
- Date: 1891
Look inside: 8 results