- Map of Liberia
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- New Zealand.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: France Remove Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers Remove
D-day Normandy : the invasion and the first 48 days of action with the 743rd tank battalion in France
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. In lower right corner: n.h. Includes notes and illustrations. "418A."
- Contributor: United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- Date: 1944