- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Battle of Monocacy.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: France Remove Contributor: United States. Navy Remove
Depth shown by bathymetric tints. Shows tide lines, slope of the beach, buildings beyond the beach, and the location of hedgehogs (an anti-landing craft system). Numbers on the map correspond with other more traditional maps developed for the invasion. Title provided by cataloger. Created by United States Navy, June 1944 at Camp Bradford, Va. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as ...
- Contributor: United States. Navy - Burwell, Charles Lee
- Date: 1944