- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- The city of New York.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Ivory Coast.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (u.s.) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results