- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- The city of New York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Germany Remove Subject: Atlantic Coast (u.s.) Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results