- Yellowstone National Park
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Grand Canyon
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- China-India border.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: James City County Remove
Scale ca. 1:63,630. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 596 At head of title: Campaign maps, Army of the Potomac, map no. 2. Shows fortifications, towns, roads, houses, names of residents, vegetation, drainage, and relief by hachures. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Abbot, Henry L.
- Date: 1862