- [Base map of Alabama].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- New Zealand.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Grand Canyon
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Ivory Coast.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Loudoun County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861-10-21