- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Grand Canyon
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Maryland Remove Subject: Leesburg Region Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861-10-21