- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Ivory Coast.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- The city of New York.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Roanoke Remove
"Shows fortifications, camps, roads, railroads, street pattern of Richmond and Petersburg, towns, drainage, vegetation, hachures, and houses. The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. " -- LC Civil War maps / Stephenson. "The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. By referring to the number on the left and to the letter on the base, any point may be found to ...
- Contributor: Baumgarten, J. - Bufford, John Henry
- Date: 1864