- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- China-India border.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Clarion, Clarion County
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: United States Remove Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet Remove
Concerns the unsuccessful Confederate siege of Suffolk, Va., 11 April-4 May 1863, and indicates the location of Federal troops, railroads, roads, parade ground, breastworks, hospital, and forts, and the placement Federal gunboats in the Nansemond River.
- Contributor: Allen, Orrin Sweet
- Date: 1863