- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- New Zealand.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A capital do Brasil.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861-10-21