- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Virginia Remove
Index sheet of battlefield maps for Fredericksburg, Spottsylvania C. H., Wilderness, Chancellorsville, Virginia. [1862-64] To accompany ...
Scale ca. 1:135,000. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 488.2 Map indicates troop positions, trenches, public roads, "roads, special, to be built," "property to be acquired," and "some of the important points ...
- Date: 1925