- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Volgograd Region Remove
Scale 1:25,000. Map of Velikiy Burluk vicinity on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: Germany. Heer. Generalsta
- Date: 1942