- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Location: Walker County Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 121.2 Pen and ink sketch map showing "route of Harrison's Brigade, 3rd Div.," positions of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Divisions of the 20th Army Corps from May 2 to May 10, 1864, roads, railroads, villages, churches, mills, drainage, and relief by hachures. No. "9" is in the lower right corner. Advertisement for a map ...
- Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H.
- Date: 1864