- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- A capital do Brasil.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Map of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Baumgarten, J. Remove
"Shows fortifications, camps, roads, railroads, street pattern of Richmond and Petersburg, towns, drainage, vegetation, hachures, and houses. The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. " -- LC Civil War maps / Stephenson. "The horizontal and upright lines represent one mile square. By referring to the number on the left and to the letter on the base, any point may be found to ...
- Contributor: Baumgarten, J. - Bufford, John Henry
- Date: 1864