- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Brooks, Alfred F. Remove
Ms. (pen drawings). Title devised from content of atlas. Statement of responsibility from leaf . Accompanied by a piece of tracing paper with autograph of O.O. Howard Maj. Gen. and P.H. Sheridan Maj. Gen. (9 x 10 cm.). LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.) 389.75 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no. 4-86
- Contributor: Brooks, Alfred F.
- Date: 1862