- Yellowstone National Park
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The city of New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- China-India border.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Republic of Liberia
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove Location: Loudoun County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861-10-21