- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Map of Liberia
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Language: Japanese Remove
Covering Leyte Island, Leyte Gulf, Camotes Sea, Biliran, Samar, Suluan and Homonhon islands; indicating military operations and movements of both Japanese (in blue) and Allied Forces (chiefly American; in red), from Oct. 7 through Dec. 22, 1944 (the latest dates in pencilled-in notes); listing the makeup of American fleet and Army divisions (written in red pencil), and Japanese army divisions names (in black). Pen-and-ink, ...
- Date: 1944