- Jacksonville, Florida.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Republic of Liberia
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Part of: Ammem Remove Subject: Ball's Bluff, Battle Of, Va Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861-10-21