- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Grand Canyon
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Part of: Ammem Remove
Regional maps showing troop positions, troop movements, and battle-front lines during the Yugoslav conflict of 1991-1995. Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights. Title from map slipcase. Map scales range from ca. 1:500,000 (Slovenia map) to ca. 1:50,000. Includes 2 paperbound history texts titled: Balkan battlegrounds--a military history of the Yugoslav conflict, 1990-1995. xxx, 501 p. : col. ill., index ; 28 cm. ...
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Office of Russian and European Analysis
Look inside: 62 results