- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Ball's Bluff, Battle Of, Va Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861-10-21