- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- New Zealand.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- The city of New York.
- Ivory Coast.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Ball's Bluff, Battle Of, Va Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861-10-21