- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Gustave Toutant) Remove
Shows area between Sudley Springs to the north and Manassas Junction to the south. Locations of railroads and Warrenton Turnpike are indicated.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861