- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Loudoun County Remove
Shows the Potomac River in the area of Loudoun County, Va., and Montgomery County, Md., where Union troops under Col. Edward D. Baker faced Confederate troops commanded by Evans. What was meant to be a "a slight demonstration" against the Confederate forces guarding the fords quickly became a rout. Col. Baker was one of the casualties.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861-10-21