- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Campaigns Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Paulding County Remove
Scale ca. 1:27,600. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 121.4 Pen and ink sketch map showing "route of Harrison's Brigade," engagements, routes of the 20th and 23rd Army Corps, roads, railroads, drainage, relief by hachures, woods, and clearings. Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image.
- Contributor: Blakeslee, G. H.
- Date: 1864