- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: China Remove Contributor: Fukushima, Yasumasa Remove
Shows layout of gunpowder manufactures, trenches, and buildings. Title from verso. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Sheet imperfect: Worm holes. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. ARP
- Contributor: Fukushima, Yasumasa
- Date: 1883